Aside from those traditional pancakes you’re used to eating, usually full of sugar and make you feel like falling asleep as soon as you’ve eaten one too many, these oats banana pancake will boost your morning energy and brighten your day!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1. Place all ingredients, in the base of a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Heat a griddle or large saute pan over medium heat and melt a teaspoon or two of coconut oil.
3. Pour out 1/4 cup of batter at a time onto the pan and cook until bubbles appear at the top of the mix (approx. 2-3 mins). Flip and cook for a further minute or 2 to get deliciously browned sides.
4. *If your batter becomes too thick and unable to pour, add a tablespoon or two of almond milk to thin it up.
5. Serve hot with organic maple syrup and enjoy!