This delicious smoked salmon salad is so simple to prepare and has a combination of healthy, mood elevating whole food flavors to satisfy and leave you feeling great. Grain free, gluten, dairy, and fructose free. Why is it so good? Each and every ingredient contributes vitamins, minerals, proteins and good oils that support the optimal brain.
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch ribbons
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 cups baby spinach (7 ounces)
- 1 medium English cucumber—peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and dill and season with salt and pepper. Add the spinach, smoked salmon, cucumber, radishes and scallions to the bowl and toss well. Transfer the salad to plates and serve.